MSME / SSI / Udyog Aadhar Registration - Online Application Form
Certificate Issued By Ministry of MSME, Micro, Small And Medium Enterprises Department.
Guidelines for Fiiling the Online Udyog Aadhaar (MSME/SSI) Form :-
1. Aadhaar Number – 12 digit Aadhaar number issued to the applicant should be filled in the appropriate field.
2. Name of Owner– The applicant should fill his/her name strictly as mentioned on the Aadhaar Card issued by UIDAI.
3. Social Category– The Applicant may select the Social Category (General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Other Backward Castes (OBC).
4. Gender– The Applicant can select gender of Entrepreneur
5. Physically Handicapped– The Applicant can select Physically Handicapped status of Entrepreneur
6. Name of Enterprise– The Applicant must fill the name by which his/her Enterprise is known to the customers/public and is a legal entity to conduct business.
7. Type of Organization– The Applicant may select from the given list the appropriate type of the organisation for his/her enterprise.
8. PAN Number – The Applicant have to enter PAN Number in case of Co Operative,Private Limited, Public Limited and Limited Liability Partnership.
9.Date of Commencement– The date in the past on which the business entity commenced its operations may be filled in the appropriate field.
10. Location of Plant– The Applicant may add multiple plant location in one registration by filling Additional Plant option.
11. Official Address– The Applicant should fill in the appropriate field the complete postal address of the Enterprise including State, District, Pin code.
12. Enter Your Valid Email.ID –Certificate Send To Email.Id
13. Applicant Mobile Number –Enter Your Mobile Number.
14. Bank Account Number– The Applicant must provide his/her bank account number used for running the Enterprise in the appropriate place.
15.Bank IFSC Code- The Applicant must also provide the IFS Code of the bank’s branch where his/her mentioned account exists.
16. Major Activity– The major activity i.e. either “Manufacturing” or “Service” may be chosen by the enterprise for Udyog Aadhaar.
National Industry Classification Code(NIC Code)– The Applicant may choose National Industrial Classification-2008 (NIC) Codes to includes all their activities.
17.Details About Business / Services
18. Person employed– The total number of people who are directly been paid salary/ wages by the enterprise may be mentioned in the appropriate field.
19. lnvestment in Plant & Machinery / Equipment
20.Attach a Copy of Your Aadhaar Card.
Submit & Pay Consultancy Charges– The Applicant must click on Submit button and pay the consultancy fees to complete the application form.
Consultancy Charges: We are Private Consultancy Firm & Ministry Of MSME dose not charge any Government fees for this UAM Registration. Fees charged by us is our consultancy fees & not government fees.This Portal is for obtaining registration for both Service Provider and Manufacturing Industry. (Certificate will be Valid for Lifetime).
Note: Please Mention Your Valid Email.id & Mobile Number
For Any Further Communication Email Us on [email protected]
Support Email: [email protected]
This portal is only for Online MSME / SSI /Udyog Aadhaar Registration and obtaining certificate in INDIA.
For any Schemes or Benefits related question, you can directly contact the MSME office in your respective districts.
In case of any query related to Registration, you can send us email at [email protected]